Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elder Cox's Third Letter From the University Branch Area


Hey family and friends,

So things are going well.  Not much is happening to write about, but I will try to keep you up to date. :)

This last Friday we had an activity that my companion put on.  We had a treasure hunt using the scriptures.  It was great fun.  We enjoyed it a lot.  And found that the members are starting to get excited.  We plan on having another fun activity this coming Friday.  I think we will be playing Scattegories.  A lot of members have promised to bring investigators.  We are excited.

We plan on having a baptism if all goes well on the 3rd.  I love the area.  It's quite different.  We have to use different ways to find new investigators.  We can't knock doors.  That doesn't work here.  But there are several other ways to work.  I like the challenge. 

This one is going to be short and sweet.  Nothing quite new.  I'm sorry there are no pics because I haven't been able to buy a memory card adapter.  The computer does not want to read my camera so I have to go buy a card reader.  Right now I will be waiting 'til next month when I have some money.  So next month you will get pics. Sorry.  I love you all.  Take care.

Love,

Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment