Sunday, October 14, 2012

Elder Cox's Second Letter From the University Branch Area


Hey, sorry this will be a short letter...

What happened is that we were busy this morning.  We had to go to the offices and when we finally returned we had just an hour to write our family before the district meeting today.  So we quickly went to the little stores that have computers for use and found that it was closed.  So we found another one, but the computers are so ancient.  It is very slow.  Well the thing is that I just don't have enough time so I will have to make this short.

Dear family and friends,

Wow!  Has another week flown by?!  I absolutely loved General Conference.  Wasn't that great?  I hope all were able to watch it.  i sure learned a lot.

About this week. Well we have been workng with a lot of members trying to get them excited about the work.  We have seen some success.  We are starting to get some referrals from the members.  We are going to have a baptism this coming Saturday for a mother and daughter.  It will sure be fun to see them be baptized.  We had a young man go to Conference and absolutely loved it.  I'm sure he had a testimony building experience and will be more sure about being baptized.  He is absolutely awesome. 

Tampico is starting to cool off.  It really is getting nice.  Today has been a little windy with a cool breeze.  Well I hope this weather keeps up 'til April.  Because I don't know if I can stand the heat any longer.  Haha. jk. 

Things are going well.  Working hard.  Fnding a lot of success.  Seeing God's hand in more of my life.  I can feel your prayers.  And I thank each and everyone of you for them. 

Thank you.

I love you.

Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment