Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elder Cox's Fourth Letter From Victoria

Dear Family and Friends,

Life in the mission is going well.  The days change between hot and cold.  But right now it's only a little chilly in the mornings.  Wake up early and hurry to start making your hot water.  Yup, heat up the water first and then shower with a bucket of water.  It's not that bad actually.  It's better than cold water from the spout. haha. 

Finally I am feeling better.  Been sick for the last 2 weeks.  I think it's all gone.  Every once in a while a cough or two.  Everyone and their dog has been sick here.  I hope all is well and no one is sick in your house. The times are flying by.  Changes will be coming this Monday.  I don't know if my companion will be staying or leaving.  Rumor has it that I will be receiving someone new, but it's only rumors.  I'll find out Saturday and let you know next Wednesday.

The area here is wonderful.  We had a baptism last Sunday. Alejandra.  It went very well.  We will be having another this Sunday and possibly one on Saturday.  And there are many more.  The members are working hard and helping us find God's children that are ready to receive the Gospel in the fulness in their lives. 

Things are going well.  I'm enjoying my mission.  I don't have much to write because i don't know what else to write about.  Hopefully next Wednesday I'll have something new.  Ask me questions and I'll try to respond to them.  Anything you want to hear about and I'll let you know how it's going here in Victoria. 

Take care and I love you all.

Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment